Blogged By: Celebrity Blogger – De De Tillman
Blog Source: People
Posted: Thursday October 20, 2011 @ 12:25 am PST
Topic: Dr. Conrad Murray
Dr. Steven Schafer testified to 17 different “unconscionable” ways Murray’s treatment could have contributed to the death of the music legend.
A Partial List Of The 17 Ways
Among His Claims Faulting Jackson’s Doctor:
• Murray should not have administered the toxic anesthetic and other dangerous drugs in the singer’s bedroom without proper monitoring equipment.
• Murray should not have attempted to treat insomnia with propofol.
• Murray failed to keep any kind of medical records.
• Murray should not have left the room without another physician watching Jackson.
• Murray incompetently administered CPR by pushing down with one hand on Jackson’s chest, with Jackson still on his bed instead of a hard surface.
• Schafer was particularly indignant that Murray telephoned Jackson’s personal assistant and left a voice mail message long before 911 was called. According to “People.”